Partner Yoga for Tu B’av (the Jewish Day of Love): Sunday August 5th 10a-11:30a.
Celebrate Tu B’av with a sweet and playful partner yoga class! Experience a relaxing all-levels class filled with fun ways to stretch with your partner and Jewish wisdom about love. Open to all couples (romantic or other) and no previous yoga experience required. Please bring a yoga mat, water and an open mind.
** Free babysitting will be available! **
Location: Phillip Rush Center, 1530 Dekalb Ave., Suite A, Atlanta, GA 30307
Free parking is available onsite.
Registration is limited, so sign up early.
* * * * * * *
All of my regular classes are currently at Decatur Yoga North*
Stay tuned for the grand re-opening of Decatur Yoga Downtown, and the return of Thursday 6:30p Prenatal Yoga
- Therapeutic Yoga: Tuesdays 8:30a (75 minutes); July 12th, 19th & 26th Thursdays 8:30a (75 minutes)
- Prenatal Yoga: Tuesdays 10a (60 minutes)
- Postpartum Yoga (babies welcome): Thursdays 11:15a (except for July 5th) (60 minutes)
- Gentle Yoga for Cancer Survivors: Tuesdays 12 noon (free for anyone dealing with cancer, and their loved ones–60 minutes)
- Restorative Yoga: Sunday July 22nd 6:30p (75 minutes)
*2570 Blackmon Drive, Decatur (in front of Sprouts on N. Decatur Road)